This communication (and any attachments or hyperlinks contained within it) is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify us immediately. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. When addressed to a client of Hanover Private Office Limited any opinions or advice contained in an email are subject to the terms and conditions of our engagement. We have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail (and any attachments or hyperlinks contained within it) is free from computer viruses and the like. However, in accordance with good computing practice the recipient is responsible for ensuring that it is actually virus free before opening it. We accept no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.
Barnes Private Office Limited is the trading name and its constituent elements (logotype, monogram, descriptor, mark, URL) are the property of Hanover Private Office Limited. The legal name of the firm is Hanover Private Office ltd and All rights are reserved.
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Hanover Private Office in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Hanover Private Office nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements, travelling times and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice. Hanover Private Office is a limited company registered in England with registered number 05239519 Our registered office is 128 Wigmore Street, London W1U 3SA, where you may look at a list of directors names.
5. Fixtures & Fittings: only those mentioned within these sales particulars are included within the sale. All of the art and personal effects are excluded however, certain items may be available by separate negotiation.
Please note any advice contained or attached in our communications is informal and given purely as guidance unless otherwise explicitly stated. Our views on price are not intended as a formal valuation and should not be relied upon as such. They are given in the course of our estate agency role. No liability is given to any party. Any advice attached is not a formal RICS ("Red Book") valuation, and neither Hanover Private Office nor the author can accept any responsibility to any party who may seek to rely upon it, as a whole or any part as such. If formal advice is required this will be explicitly stated along with our understanding of limitations and purpose.