This website is owned and controlled by Hanover Private Office Ltd trading as Barnes Private Office. If you use this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Hanover Private Office Ltd is a limited liability company registered in England with registered number 05239519. Our registered office is at 7 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0BD, where you may look at a list of directors names.
This communication (and any attachments or links contained within it) is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify us immediately. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. When addressed to a client of Hanover Private Office Limited any opinions or advice contained in an email are subject to the terms and conditions of our engagement. We have taken steps to ensure that this email (and any attachments or hyperlinks contained within it) is free from computer viruses and the like. However, in accordance with good computing practice the recipient is responsible for ensuring that it is actually virus free before opening it. We accept no liability for loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.
Likewise Hanover Private Office Ltd neither guarantees that this website will be without delay or uninterrupted, nor that it will be error-free or virus-free. This website is provided 'as is' and without guarantees or warranties of any kind. Hanover Private Office Ltd will not be responsible for and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or by the downloading of any attachments or applications from this website.
Hanover Private Office Ltd takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate however Hanover Private Office Ltd cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to update the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
Hanover Private Office Ltd gives no warranties or makes any representations of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained within it, including any, graphics, text, advertisements, links or other items. Furthermore, neither Hanover Private Office Ltd nor any other contributor to this website gives any warranty or makes any representations, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose or completeness of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or free from errors. Nothing on this website shall be taken or regarded as financial advice.
Barnes Private Office Limited is the trading name and its constituent elements (logotype, monogram, descriptor, mark, URL) are the property of Hanover Private Office Limited. The legal name of the firm is Hanover Private Office Ltd and all rights are reserved.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put this website and all the results and information you obtain from it and that all representations conditions, warranties, undertakings and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Hanover Private Office Ltd and all contributors to this website hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use this website.
Whilst Hanover Private Office Ltd takes every care to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, we do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it).
If any part of our terms and conditions is deemed to be unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
All terms and conditions relating to the use of this website will be governed exclusively by the laws of England, and any dispute concerning the use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English Courts.
Links on this website may lead directly or indirectly to servers maintained by individuals and organisations other than Hanover Private Office Ltd. Hanover Private Office Ltd gives no warranties or makes no representations regarding the accuracy, suitability, timeliness or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses any such servers or content.
1. Property Particulars: Particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Hanover Private Office Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (‘information’) as being factually accurate about a property, its condition or its value. Neither Hanover Private Office nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly and information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. Property Photographs: Photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements, travelling times and distances given are approximations only.
3. Regulations: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any planning, building regulations or other necessary consents have been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. Value Added Tax (VAT): The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice. Hanover Private Office Ltd is a limited company registered in England with registered number 05239519. Our registered office is at 7 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0BD, where you may look at a list of Directors names.
5. Fixtures & Fittings: Only Fixtures & Fittings mentioned within sales particulars are included within the sale. All personal effects and artworks are excluded, however certain items may be available by separate negotiation.
6. Please note any advice contained or attached in our communications is informal and given purely as guidance unless otherwise explicitly stated. Our views on price are not intended as a formal valuation and should not be relied upon as such. They are given in the course of our estate agency role. No liability is given to any party. Any advice given does not comprise a formal RICS (“Red Book”) valuation, and neither Hanover Private Office Ltd nor the author can accept any responsibility to any party who may seek to rely upon it, as a whole or any part as such. If formal advice is required this will be explicitly stated along with our understanding of limitations and purpose.
7. Property information: Property information displayed on this website is subject to change at any time.
8. Currency: Currency conversion rates shown are for guidance purposes only and currency rates of exchange are subject to change at any time.
9. Maps: Property locations shown on a map are only indicative of the approximate location of the property only. Please contact the agency to confirm the precise location of the property.
10. A copy of our complaints procedure is available on request, which includes details of our membership to the Property Ombudsmen redress scheme.
11. We do not hold client monies and therefore we are not part of the Client Money Protection Scheme.
12. Under the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 we are required to have in place anti-money laundering controls and systems to detect potential cases of money laundering. These controls will vary from time to time, but will generally include the requirement for us to verify the identity and address of all new clients before accepting their instructions. We would request that you make available for inspection your passport or ‘photo card’ driver’s licence, and a recent correspondence from an official source such as a utility bill or bank statement. A list of acceptable documents can provided upon request. Notwithstanding our obligations to you we may be obliged by law to report any transaction which appears to be unlawful. Please note we do not accept cash payments.
13. Personal Data: Please complete this form if you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you: BPO Subject Access Request Form